ACHIEVEMENT OF THE COLLEGE (During the last three years 2009-2012)
1. Four new courses were started from the session (2012-13),
i) M.Com, ii) Home Sc.(hons.), iii) Sociology (hons.), iv) Music Hons.
2. U.G.C. sponsored courses in PG. Degree in Human Rights Education & PG Diploma in Human Rights Education are expected to start soon.
3. Beautification of the College Campus.
4. Wi-Fi Campus
5. Facility of Pure and Cool drinking water for Students & Staffs.
6. Facility of Women’s Hostel
7. All laboratories were upgraded.
8. E-library and INFIBNET facilities has been started.
9. Centre of Excellence recognized by Govt. of Bihar
10. Community College recognized by Govt. of India/Bihar.
11. Govt. of Bihar granted Financial Assistance for Development of the College in the year
12. Process of starting B.Ed Course has been initiated.
13. A no. of students got Academic achievement in the University Exam.
14. A no. of Teachers received Major Research Project & Minor Research Project from the U.G.C.
15. The Principal Dr. Ramesh Yadav got the National and International Award in the Year 2012 for Education Excellence.
16. National and State Level Seminars were organized by the College.
17. Process of reaccreditation of the College by the NAAC has been started in the year 2011-12.
18. Inter College Athletics Meet was organized by the College in the Year 2012.
19. Building for Indoor Games, Chemistry Laboratory , Classrooms were started under U.G.C. Schemes
20. Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Lawn Tennis, Cricket training Pitch is under construction.
21. Construction of Boundary Wall, PCC Road & Conference Hall